ALIGN ALL PARTIES INTERESTS - REALIZE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES Energy Dynamics has since 2011 worked closely with the industry to develop DynaCharts. DynaCharts is a new digitized operating model creating value for the whole value chain in the oil & gas and infrastructure industry. DynaCharts relates incentive to performance, and the project participants can log on to their own respective part of a web-based application and observe their incentives tied to predefined targets.
Tailor Made for large complex projects
One of the major challenges within large complex projects is to align all involved parties preferences with the overall goal, the project owner goal. As the suppliers behaviour is bonded rational, they will offer best practice at the lowest price, and after the contract is awarded, their preferences changes as they now become motivated to increase their own profit and not favour the project owners overall goal. This affects project performance negatively and increase cost, as resource allocation, information sharing and close collaboration is affected negatively. DynaCharts is a mechanism to avoid those challenges to evolve, and function as a catalyst to increase value realization in complex projects.
DynaCharts ensures an agile, adaptive and aligned operation, even when unforeseen events occurs.
THE DYNACharts will function as a catalyst to realize value from digital initiatives and ensures digital fulfillment in the total value chain. Even further, DynaCharts will function regardless of the involved organisations digital maturity level.
• The model consists of several algorithms, developed by Energy Dynamics.
• The project participants can observe an estimate of their bonus/malus, outlined in live charts and tables, according to how the project evolve.
• Signal for re-calibration of the parameters value is generated from three different support systems developed by Energy Dynamics. The model and the support systems are part of a patent pending.
• Analysis are conducted in real time, with automated updates.
The project will realise 15-25% increased productivity, and at the same time increase the HSE level
DrillCharts Log in
Observe plan, execution and incentive distribution in one place!
Use Log In to connect to DynaCharts
(Will open in new window)
Share the gain.
Increase your results.
CATALYST TO REALIZE VALUE. Previously, the focus has been on developing systems for gathering information. In spite of such technological initiatives, experience from large complex projects has shown that the involved parties lack information when making decisions. The reason is the absence of private information. Our model motivates the suppliers to send private information to the project owner unsolicited when needed. The reason is that the project owner’s decisions will also affect suppliers’ incentives. Same mechanism works between the suppliers, and from the project owner and back to the suppliers. The flow of information is in other words more open and the interaction becomes much closer. This helps to generate a favourable behaviour with regard to the safety level. By using DynaCharts, all parties generate value through better collaboration. DynaCharts will also function as a major catalyst to realize value from new technology, and function as a hub to bridge digital initiatives.
• DynaCharts is a step change in digital collaboration and integration
• DynaCharts will bring project performance faster to another level – Expecting 15-25% productivity improvement and cost reduction. In addition, great synergies will occur
• DynaCharts will strengthen project owners reputation as they manage to increase productivity and reduce cost, at the same time, the project owner will attract the best available resources in the market
• DynaCharts will build strategic advantages for the project owner
• DynaCharts will stimulate communication and closer collaboration to realize better performance
Energy Dynamics experiencing increased workload, and is now seeking advisors and senior advisors with a minimum of 5+ years of experience. Preferably we desire experience and knowledge from one or more of the following high-tech environments: R&D, start-up technology companies and operations & value chain optimization. Preferred qualifications: Phd or MSc in economics (Industrial Economics) or equivalent qualifications.
Candidates are expected to possess high integrity and be comfortable with extensive client contact. Creativity and “stand-at-will” is also highly valued. Energy Dynamics can offer highly interesting tasks and competitive terms.
Energy Dynamics is interested in getting in contact with potential candidates, please send us your resume if you are interested in the above mentioned position.